Reply To: Image not removed from post

bigbearlio
Participant

Thanks Martin for your quick reply.
I took a day to try solutions and this are with my conclusions.
At the first passage the program set as featured and delete the embedded image for the most part of the post. (It’s only a set of 250 poems where I’m trying to solve all the problems connected with the migration).
The posts where the image has not been downloaded, but is inserted with the link to the online server of my site, are not considered even changing each type of option for replacement.
For example:
Cesare Pavese – Notturno I have here in LOCALHOST (I’m working here non online on my website) the embedded image from my website as custom URL (h**p://www.liosite.com/system/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Cesare-Pavese-Notturno.jpg)
I can see in local the image as embedded and if I click on it, the image opens from the online link But your program seems unable to download it from the link and insert it as featured by deleting the embedded thumbnail.
I tried with all the combination you offer.
Where instead the program worked perfectly we have this situation
For example:
Cesare Pavese – Verrà la morte e avrà i tuoi occhi
h**p://localhost/B-LioSite-GP/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Death-will-come-and-will-have-Your-Eyes.jpg
Now I have only the featured image and not the embedded image.
So it seems the problem is based on on the same inability to download and import the image from the online server (my server) since the same order to download the images the same order to download the images was given to both WP All Import-Export and your program.
Only I don’t see any difference between these images (I’ve traced a dozen similar situations for now) and all the others in which both programs have done their job perfectly.
Do you happen to have a brilliant idea to suggest?
Thank in advance
lio

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)