Change 1000+ of WordPress Featured Images in 5 Minutes! › Forums › Questions and Answers › Updating to 9.0.1 › Reply To: Updating to 9.0.1
I had success doing the following:
– Back up site
– Export settings (from the Default Images screen); I also noted settings on the Settings screen
– Deactivate and delete plugin
– Download plugin from the quickfeaturedimages.com site (on your account page)
– Install and activate plugin
– Activate license
– Import settings, check all settings
That may be more work than it’s worth to successfully get this minor update, but thought I’d share.
Not sure why there is no response to this forum topic. It might be necessary to contact the author via the site’s contact form (/contact).
Sorry that this is a duplicate comment. Looks like my previous attempt at this has been held for moderation since it included a couple of actual links to the quickfeaturedimages site.