Change 1000+ of WordPress Featured Images in 5 Minutes! › Forums › Questions and Answers › Remove first image in post › Reply To: Remove first image in post
First before continuing: please make a backup of your database!
I assume every post has a featured image, right? So after backing up the DB please try that:
- Select ‘Set selected image as featured image’
- Select an image, no matter which, click on ‘Next’
- Do not select ‘Overwrite’
- Select ‘Removal’ and ‘Forced Removal’
- Add filters if neccessary and refine it/them
- Click on ‘Next’ and then ‘Apply’
That way the first images should be removed from the posts. Can you confirm that?
- This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Martin Stehle.