Reply To: Welcome!

joanlw
Participant

I have just purchased the Pro version so that I can use two specific functions.
1. set default image from first content image – ane that worked fine in my test post)
2. set default image per category for future posts that have no image in the content and that feature doesn’t appear to work? I have loaded images into the library and linked them to the categories in the rules, abd set the rule order appropriately, but no featured thumbnail was shown on my test posting.
The featured image thumbnails should show in the Our Class pages on my site (eg. http://romileyprimary.com/our-classes/year-1/) and whilst item 1 works fine, item 2 doesn’t appear to work.
I note that the following message is displayed on the settings page:
‘The current theme does not support post formats. Anyway you can use this plugin. The rules are stored and will be visible in a theme which supports post formats’, but I ma not trying to set the image based on a post format, just the category.

Please advise if I can resolve this issue, and is so how.

If I can’t then presumably I could have just use the free version rather than purchasing the Pro version?

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)