Reply To: Images Not Updating As Expected

Mark Bunner
Participant

Now… for something REALLY INTERESTING. I thought I saw this happen earlier; but then thought I was mistaken because of doing so many tests and so many hours and tired. But, now it’s confirmed……

When I logged in to my site and manually prompted an autopost, that autopost with an existing image was corrected by QFI with one of my preferred larger images. When I refreshed my website, the image showed correctly. So, I thought, “That one must not have a featured image; so I’ll do another.”

I manually prompted another autopost and, as expected, the image was not replaced. But, what is REALLY INTERESTING, is that my desired image from the first autopost was now removed and it was the small image which the autoposter had orginally put in the post. My desired image was miraculously gone. Seriously. I’m not mentally unstable. Really, I’m not. 🙂

I thought when I saw this happen in earlier testing that it was my tired mind playing tricks on me. 🙂 But, it just happened again. This time, I’m sure of it.

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)