Reply To: Delete first Image permanent

Thomas
Participant

Hi Martin,

yes, i think so. Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing (to prevent my errors in technical understanding) i will explain again what i’m doing 🙂

The posts are imported from facebook by an importer of “Modern Tribe (the events calendar)”
After the import of the events of an organizer i set to all imported events the same tag using quick edit (bulk).

After that is done your plugin should delete the imported images of these events (also from the database/server) and set a new featured image defined by myself to all these events with that defined tag via a preset rule i defined before in your plugin.

Actually i only can assign in the prreset editor:

Overwrite an existing post image automatically when saving a document

Do not use First Photo

Remove the first image in post content after the post image was successfully set .
(At this position, the image should not only removed, it should be deleted from my database/server)

In the rule preset i set taxononmie: tag
And in the value: the tagname i gave to the imported events before

I hope that is all information you need.

By the way i suggested in the support forum of modern tribe, that you and them should maybe contact each other for talking about possibilities of implementing your thing … it’s only a suggestion… but you have what they don’t 😉

Thanks for help

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)