Welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Alan Gray
    Participant

Hello Martin.
    I bought the Pro version on 8/1/2016 and put it on my test domain while I was converting from my old system to WordPress. Now I am live on the live domain, but I can’t get the plugin activated. I deactivated it on the test domain, but now I can’t activate it on any domain, so I can update it. The live domain is newsblaze.com

Alan.

Martin Stehle

Hello Alan, the license was active for http://newsblaze.com/wxnews/ – a non-existing page. I deactivated the license for that address. Now you can activate it again under the address you like.

dekkydog
    Participant

Hi Martin,
    nice plugin – does what it says on the tin!

I am having an issue which I hope you can help with?

1) I am using the “Preset Featured Images” option in your Pro version plugin.

2) I have a custom Taxonomy called “Categories” which has 9 associated values. I have preset 9 x featured images for these individual “values” for this taxonomy.

3) When a post is PUBLISHED (which uses this taxonomy) the relevant featured image is applied nicely to the “value” selected in the post, and shows the featured image in the front-end ๐Ÿ™‚

/// ISSUE ///

When you return to this post and change the taxonomy “value” (to an alternate) and select “Update” – the “Preset Featured Image” associated with the NEW “Value” chosen is NOT updated in the front-end?

Am I missing something? Can the “Rules Order” help?

I look forward to your feedback ๐Ÿ™‚

Martin Stehle

Hi, glad you asked. Above the rules you can find a checkbox to let the plugin overwrite existing featured images. Just activate the checkbox and the new taxonomy value will have an effect on the image.

dekkydog
    Participant

Hi Martin,
    thanks for the quick response!

Perfect ๐Ÿ™‚

Appreciate your help.

Cheers

dekkydog
    Participant

Hi Martin,
    can you point me in the direction of the FULL documentation for this plugin?

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

Martin Stehle

There is no “full documentation”. There are hints on the plugin’s admin pages. Do you miss some descriptions?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)