Can't get first image on post to work as featured image

Change 1000+ of WordPress Featured Images in 5 Minutes! Forums Questions and Answers Can't get first image on post to work as featured image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sohial Khan
    Participant

Hi,

Certain options I select cause a warning error to pop up and I can not get the featured images to be set as the first image in the post, basically I have a site where some articles have featured image set that are broken (Missing) I wanted to overwrite these in bulk so that they use the first image to appear in the post, trouble is the site was migrated from drupal to wordpress so I think these images are not attachedt to the post or some are and some are not, I was wondering what is the best way to deal with this, so far I can’t seem to get it to work

Sohial Khan
    Participant

Just to add to this is an example of a page on my site where the images are missing http://givemeastoria.catseyetest.com/category/business-50/

Martin Stehle

You can use on the first page the option “Set first image as featured image” and on the next page the option “Use the first post image from the current site domain”. The plugin would upload the found images into the media library automatically and set them as featured images for their posts.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Martin Stehle.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)