Drag-Drop Works and Add Media Doesn't

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark Bunner
    Participant

Hi,

On a different site that does not use an autoposter, I am also having trouble with Featured Images getting written.

I want this to use the first image from a post and if an image is not in a post, then use a generic “image coming soon” graphic.

I narrowed this down to whether a the image is added to the post via the “add media” button or by dragging and dropping the image into the post.

If the image is added with the “add media” button; neither “first content image” or “first attached image” works.

if the image is added via drag and drop to the post writing box, then the image is added to the featured image.

Mark Bunner
    Participant

So, this isn’t related to drag and drop or not.

If the image for “photo coming soon” by category is chosen via “Single” button, then the “first content image” is properly written to the featured image when there is a content image. But, the “photo coming soon” image is not written when there is no content image.

If the image for “photo coming soon” by category is chose via the “Random” button, the the “photo coming soon” image is written to every post because the “first content image” is never seen or posted to the featured image.

Martin Stehle

Yes, there is a bug on the “single” button. I will look for a fix.

Martin Stehle

Good news: I fixed the bug. Tomorrow the update will be out. Your WP backend would tell you there is an update of QFIP if you activated the license.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)