Featured Images not being pulled from old site

Change 1000+ of WordPress Featured Images in 5 Minutes! Forums Questions and Answers Featured Images not being pulled from old site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Julia Wade
    Participant

Hi, I have successfully used the pro version of this plug in to bring the first external image in a post over to the new site. We are merging 3 blogs into 1 blog with 3 categories. 2 out of the 3 blogs’ featured images were ported over seamlessly. The 3rd blog, with the most posts, seemed to be going well, and then seemed to crash — I was porting over in increments, but the featured images were not showing.

So, now I am trying again with all of the process options. The problem is that most of the featured images are not showing, and only some of them occasionally show in the preview filter.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

Martin Stehle

I took a look at your site. It is the category “Sparks From The Fire”, right? I found out that the first images are delivered by a CDN. So please use the option “Take the first external post image, …”.

Julia Wade
    Participant

Hi Martin,
    Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I tried that option along the others. My concern is that since I already ran this process once, it is not responding to do it a second time. I just can’t get the plugin to recognize what is in the media library now, OR what is in the external media library. Any ideas of what to do? Thanks!

Martin Stehle

If you want I would take a look at the backend. In that case please mail me the login credentials to info@quickfeaturedimages.com.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)