Not working, help!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Flor Silva
    Participant

I have images in each post I make, I tried using the pro version to add the first image of each post as feature image, since I don’t have any feature images selected on my blog after I changed from blogger to wordpress. The plug in is not working at all, just says none of my posts have images and the final is no feature image to be placed. Perhaps I’m doing something wrong:

These are my selections:

Set the selected image as new featured image.
    Set the first post image as featured image.
    Take first attached image if no content image or no gallery image is found: If no content image could be found in a post or in a gallery try to catch the first attached image

Note: I have no media pictures loaded beside the blog banner.

Flor Silva
    Participant

I think I would want a refund, since it won’t work for me, images are all set from url not media folder, so I would still need to do it manually, so this plug in won’t work at all for me, unless there is a way for it to use the first post image even when it is not on the media folder.

Martin Stehle

Hello Flor Silva, I assume the image paths are still pointing to the old server on Blogger. The plugin is not yet able to find images form external servers – i.d. from servers under a different domain than the website.

If the images would be uploaded into the media library and then embedded in the posts the plugin can find the images.

Is there a way for you to insert the images?

The new version of the plugin is still in the final phase and will consider external images. I think the release date could be in the next week.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)