Plugin throwing an error whenever save_post is called via AJAX

Change 1000+ of WordPress Featured Images in 5 Minutes! Forums Questions and Answers Plugin throwing an error whenever save_post is called via AJAX

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

When Quick Featured Images Pro is active pressing Save in Oxygen editor results in Internal Server Error 500.

Screenshot: https://d.pr/i/41ii1K

This is from the error log:

[Tue Jul 03 09:13:41.730101 2018] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 18860] [client 127.0.0.1:56606] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Quick_Featured_Images_Pro_Defaults::add_featured_image(), 2 passed in /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 3 expected in /wp-content/plugins/quick-featured-images-pro/admin/class-quick-featured-images-pro-defaults.php:661
    Stack trace:
    #0 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Quick_Featured_Images_Pro_Defaults->add_featured_image(389, Object(WP_Post))
    #1 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #2 /wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /wp-content/plugins/oxygen/component-framework/includes/ajax.php(220): do_action(‘save_post’, 389, Objec…
    ‘, referer: https://oxygen.wpdemos.net/temp-page/?ct_builder=true&ct_inner=true&oxygen_iframe=true

Oxygen dev’s comment:

Based on that, it’s sort of unfair to say the plugin is not compatible with Oxygen then. It makes it sound like the issue is specifically between Oxygen and this plugin, but based on the error_log it looks like that plugin might throw an error whenever save_post is called via AJAX?

Please advise.

Martin Stehle

First, I shortened the paths in the error message to remove security-relevant hints from your server. Then I look into the source codes mentioned in the message. Maybe there is sort of unexpected call of the function of QFIP. I will publish a fix soon.

Martin Stehle

With the currently published version 8.3.7 the erorr should not appear again. If there are still errors please write it down in the comment.

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

I just updated to 8.3.8 and the problem is not present anymore. Thanks for fixing this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)