Pro Version Not Finding First Images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Travis Wright
    Participant

Hello,

I just bought the pro version. I have 500+ posts and am trying to set the first image in the posts as the featured image, but the plugin either doesn’t find an image, or finds an image in the post that isn’t the first.

All images are set in the post w/ tags.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Martin Stehle

Did you try the different options for the first-image-action? The first post image if available in the media library, the first post image from current site domain to add it to the media library, the first external post image, the first attached image, the first image of a WordPress standard gallery, the first thumbnail of the embedded remote content based on a provided URL or the first image of a NextGen Gallery?

Martin Stehle

Ok, I just looked at the image tags of your website (the site you activated the plugin for). The image paths in the “src” attributes are set in a non-standard way. They do not start with “http://” or “https://”. QFIP can not find them.

Would it be possible for you to rewrite the paths? I am thinking about extending the recognition pattern for that kind of paths.

Travis Wright
    Participant

Ah I see. I was on a tight deadline and just finished setting all the featured images manually for each post.

I am planning on rewriting the paths when I’m transitioning the site from dev to live.

It would be nice if the recognition pattern could handle the generic src=”/wp-content…” format in the future. Not sure how common this case comes up, though.

Given this didn’t work for me for this specific case, is it possible to get a refund for the Pro Version? I bought it specifically in hopes of it working for this one migration.

Appreciate the prompt follow up and help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)