Updating to 9.0.1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Penny
    Participant

Hi there

I’m trying to update from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 and everytime I try to update, it runs through the update process, tells me the upgrade has happened but doesn’t change the version number in the plugin listing. When I refresh the page, it still shows 9.0.0 and tells me again that there is an update available.

Same problem here.

Jeff Uetrecht
    Participant

Same for me.

Sally Richardson
    Participant

Same for me! Is it due to the very latest WP update? I get a message saying the plugin has not been tested with my version of WP…

Sally Richardson
    Participant

Helllloooooooo

Jeff Uetrecht
    Participant

I had success doing the following:
    – Back up site
    – Export settings (from the Default Images screen); I also noted settings on the Settings screen
    – Deactivate and delete plugin
    – Download plugin from the quickfeaturedimages.com site (on your account page)
    – Install and activate plugin
    – Activate license
    – Import settings, check all settings

That may be more work than it’s worth to successfully get this minor update, but thought I’d share.

Not sure why there is no response to this forum topic. It might be necessary to contact the author via the site’s contact form (/contact).

Sorry that this is a duplicate comment. Looks like my previous attempt at this has been held for moderation since it included a couple of actual links to the quickfeaturedimages site.

Martin Stehle

I apologize to my customers for the long wait. An error led to the fact that I was not informed about new messages in the forum. Many thanks to Jeff for the mail to inform me.

The bug has nothing to do with the latest update of WordPress 5.3. The wrong versioning in QFIP is fixed in version 9.0.2. You can download the update now.

Penny
    Participant

9.0.2 works, thanks Martin!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Choose your currency:

Close
Converted prices are for reference only - all orders are charged in € Euros (€) EUR.
  • USDUS Dollars ($)
  • EUREuros (€)
  • GBPPounds Sterling (£)
  • CADCanadian Dollars ($)
  • AUDAustralian Dollars ($)
  • BRLBrazilian Real (R$)
  • INRIndian Rupee (₹)
  • CZKCzech Koruna
  • DKKDanish Krone
  • HKDHong Kong Dollar ($)
  • HUFHungarian Forint
  • ILSIsraeli Shekel (₪)