I’m trying to update from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 and everytime I try to update, it runs through the update process, tells me the upgrade has happened but doesn’t change the version number in the plugin listing. When I refresh the page, it still shows 9.0.0 and tells me again that there is an update available.
I had success doing the following:
– Back up site
– Export settings (from the Default Images screen); I also noted settings on the Settings screen
– Deactivate and delete plugin
– Download plugin from the quickfeaturedimages.com site (on your account page)
– Install and activate plugin
– Activate license
– Import settings, check all settings
That may be more work than it’s worth to successfully get this minor update, but thought I’d share.
Not sure why there is no response to this forum topic. It might be necessary to contact the author via the site’s contact form (/contact).
Sorry that this is a duplicate comment. Looks like my previous attempt at this has been held for moderation since it included a couple of actual links to the quickfeaturedimages site.